General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR Training
The Customize training on GDPR enables you to develop the necessary knowledge, skills and competence to effectively implement and manage a compliance framework with regard to the protection of personal data.
After learning necessary concepts of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you will demonstrate that you thoroughly understand the gap between the General Data Protection Regulation and the current organizational processes including: privacy policies, procedures, working instructions, consent forms, data protection impact assessments, in order to associate organizations in the adoption process to the new regulation.
- Understand the history of personal data protection in Europe.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts and approaches required for the effective alignment with the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Understand the new requirements that the General Data Protection Regulation brings for EU organizations and non-EU organizations and when it is necessary to implement them.
- Acquire the necessary expertise to support an organization in assessing the implementation of these new requirements.
- Learn how to work in a team implementing the GDPR.
This GDPR Foundation and Practitioner course is intended for:
Information Security Professionals
Data Protection Officers
IT Security Professionals
There are no pre-set formal qualifications required prior to sitting this course – it is designed for individuals looking to enhance their knowledge of GDPR and implement a compliance programme within their business.Good Understanding of governance, Risk and Compliance, Security and privacy.
Introduction to the GDPR
Key GDPR terminology
An introduction to the GDPR’s structure – the legal articles and recitals
Main differences between the Data Protection Act and the EU GDPR
Principles of the GDPR
Key roles and features of the GDPR
The rights of Data Subjects
Lawful processing of personal data
Subject access requests and how to deal with them
Complying with the EU GDPR
Privacy by design
Binding Corporate Rules
Data protection impact assessments (DPIA)
Breach reporting and responses
The role of the DPO
Innovative Technology Solutions offers General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR Training in India. For More Information Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org & contact us at +91-9870480053 for the course price & certification cost, schedule & location.